[CS-FSLUG] Possible Ministry with Local Church

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 14:05:21 CDT 2005

On 6/23/05, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> Linux. I'll post any positive responses I get......IF any. ;) Once again, for
> myself, I CAN'T support Microsoft. I've been convicted that it's wrong to do
> so, so I have to find ways around using any apps. written for it. Here again,
> I make NO judgement on anyone else.....just expressing my conviction.

So, what changes would Microsoft need to make before you'd considering
using their software again (or do you regard the company as
essentially unredeemable)?

Equally, what actions by Novell/SuSE would it take before you'd stop
purchasing from them?

And third, I'm a little curious as to your views on IBM ... and if
you'd be willing to purchase from them.

David