[CS-FSLUG] NI: Microsoft and Adobe to square off?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jun 20 11:06:47 CDT 2005

"Microsoft and Adobe to square off?

Since its launch in 1982, when Microsoft was seven years old, Adobe has built
up a commanding lead in the markets for digital document and image editing
software, among the few areas in PC software that Microsoft has failed to
dominate. Microsoft's test release last week of the Acrylic graphic design
tool and the demonstration of its Metro digital document format indicate that
the software giant may be growing less tolerant of Adobe. News.com's Paul
Festa reports."

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-5751793.html?tag=nl.e539

to you, at this time.