[CS-FSLUG] NI: When digital discovery meets CSI

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jun 20 09:49:28 CDT 2005

"When digital discovery meets CSI

 If you're anything like Robert Vamosi and me, you probably find yourself
cursing, laughing at, or just plain groaning at the way technology shows up
on television. CSI is an example of a show that uses a lot of tech in a lot
of interesting ways--and many of those ways are pure fiction. But some
aren't, which is why Robert is taking a look at the fascinating crime-solving
science of computer forensics. (On a less scientific note, Suzy Brannon's
taking a look at the gadgets they actually use on CSI, so you can either veg
out or learn something--it's up to you.)"

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-6247105-1.html?tag=nl.e501

to you, at this time.