[CS-FSLUG] Recording church services

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 31 18:37:25 CDT 2005

List newbie here.  I use Suse 9.2 Linux here at home for personal,
hobby, and business (church, counseling, college teaching, and
writing).

I believe that our church saves the audio to a hdd drive then
may produce cassette tapes or CD's as requested.

When I have the chance I am going to see if I can help them
to post mp3's of the sermons online.

--
Respectfully,
David M. Colburn, D.Min, MACo, etc.