[CS-FSLUG] NI: Novell Files Answer and Counterclaims, and Tells Us the Rest of the SCO Story

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 15:27:24 CDT 2005

SCO vs. Linux has been going on for a very long time and I stopped
following it maybe a year ago or so. I'm not sure about the rest of
you, but the only follow ups I'm looking forward to is when SCO
looses. I remember hearing about MS putting some funds behind SCO,
that might explain why they have held up so long against Red Hat,
Novell, IBM, and all the other smaller groups they were going to sue.