[CS-FSLUG] Oh man

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Jul 29 21:18:19 CDT 2005

On Friday 29 July 2005 5:49 pm, David M wrote:
> So here is what I need to know.
>
> 1. is it possible to format the SWAP space and make FC use it without doing
> a fresh install?

I think so.......maybe between us here we can salvage this. Do you have a
partitian like /local that's "decent" size? IF so, you could create
a /local/swap partitian and assign it. Now, how you would do that in FC is
beyond me...........but, I'll be someone here can help with that.

Fred

to you, at this time.