[CS-FSLUG] NI: Europe, thy name is Cowardice

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:58:41 CDT 2005

On 7/25/05, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> 'Don't think so. I've talked to too many I personally know who've been to
> Iraq, so I guess I have a different view of the war and reasons for it. I

Somehow as you're talking about those "who've been to Iraq", I suspect
that virtually all your sources are either (a) military, or (b)
military contractors (thinking of what sort of Americans would have
been to Iraq in the past few years)... perhaps not the most unbiased
selection of sources on the planet, or at least only representing one
viewpoint.

David