[CS-FSLUG] Prayer for London today.

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Thu Jul 7 10:10:12 CDT 2005

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:42:49 +0100
"mash." <re.mash at gmail.com> wrote:

> Afternoon
>
> Please if I could ask that you could hold the families up who have been
> affected by the terrorist attacks in London today.
>
> I know you guys must be catching a little of what has
> been happening, but for those who haven't, there have been
> bombs being detonated all around central London this morning
> and I believe 20 people have had their lives taken and so many injured.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4659093.stm
>
> It is a shock for us all and something quite humbling.
>
> Please keep this city in your prayers this week..
>
> Thanks

I'm definitely praying for London.  I don't think my Mom has to go into
London often these days (she lives in Hertfordshire), so I'll assume she's
safe.  I used to ride into Paddington Station from Cornwall, and then catch
a train up to Herts.  I've been 'round the Underground quite a few times,
and generally enjoyed it.  It's hard hearing about this.

Don
--
evangelinux    GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/                   http://chaddb.sourceforge.net/