[CS-FSLUG] Prayer for London today.

mash. re.mash at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:42:49 CDT 2005

Afternoon

Please if I could ask that you could hold the families up who have been
affected by the terrorist attacks in London today.

I know you guys must be catching a little of what has
been happening, but for those who haven't, there have been
bombs being detonated all around central London this morning
and I believe 20 people have had their lives taken and so many injured.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4659093.stm

It is a shock for us all and something quite humbling.

Please keep this city in your prayers this week..

Thanks

'mash

"God is in control, and I am trying so very hard to believe that right now."