[CS-FSLUG] Landscaping software for Linux

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:14:51 CDT 2005

On 7/4/05, Mitch Gildea <surfperch287 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for linux landscaping software to download to my SuSe Linux 9.1 OS.   Anyone know of some home design or landscaping downloads?
>
> Mitch

Have you tried Sourceforge or Freshmeat yet?  This isn't actually
anything I've run across, other than some of the CAD-related apps.  As
for landscaping, I kind of doubt it, but try those sites first.  OTOH,
There is this:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00008IAOP/ref=pd_sxp_f/103-5483718-3093425?v=glance&s=software

I know nothing at all about it, though.  It's probably proprietary.
Still, it might be worth a look-see.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist