[CS-FSLUG] Do you still trust Bill Gates?

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 19:32:10 CST 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:51:19 -0500, Fred A. Miller
<fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> http://www.cnet.com/4520-6033_1-5673945-1.html?tag=nl.e501
>
> --
> The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
> in their warehouse..."

Oh, I definitely trust Bill Gates.  I trust him to continue developing
shoddy software.  I trust him to continue to integrate a web browser
unnecessarily into an operating system.  I trust him to continue to
miss his own deadlines.  I trust him to continue using shady tactics
in "competing" with other software.  I think we can all trust Bill
Gates.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist