[CS-FSLUG] Fired...

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Feb 24 18:10:16 CST 2005

Ed, do you ever forget which OS you're using at a given time? You're
making me dizzy. ;-)

	-Tim

On Feb 24, 2005, at 10:56 AM, Ed Hurst wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, john-thomas richards wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 08:14:42AM -0600, Ed Hurst wrote:
>> [snip]
>>> A little behind the curve for technical reasons, let me add that I've
>> [snip]
>>
>> Problems with the ol' (new) Windows install *already*, my friend?
>
> Conflicting drivers because the manufacturers won't provide a full set.
> Wonder where I've heard that before?  ;-)
>
> Check the headers of this message for my solution.
>
> Ed Hurst

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |