[CS-FSLUG] Ginorio.org and my personal commentary

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Feb 20 15:45:17 CST 2005

> Humans can pollute their own neighborhoods, which can
> make life very miserable for those around that
> neighborhood (eastern europe is an example of this).
> That, however, is just a case of people loving money
> more than their neighbor. Like most problem on this
> planet, it is a problem of the heart and attitude.
> That said, I stand by the statement that we cannot
> destroy ourselves; That is God's job, and He will tend
> to it in good time.

	 How God accomplishes it is another question... it could be that the
way the world will be destroyed per God's plan is through our own
doing. I tend to think it best to assume it is our responsibility to be
ecologically sound (though not extremist) just in case.

	For that matter, maybe "the end of the world" might refer to the
universe and not specifically the earth... so who knows. We might
destroy most of ourselves, before the end...

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |