[CS-FSLUG] Ginorio.org and my personal commentary

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 23:43:42 CST 2005

Perhaps I should explain this,

>> We CANNOT destroy the planet even if we wanted to.
>> God won't let us. If we destroy the planet, and
thus
>> ourselves, then God is a liar in describing the
>> events of the end times (which tend to include ALOT

>> of people).
>
> Dangerous logic to follow. We *can't* actually
> destroy it, but we *can* make it pretty damn
> miserable trying.

What I did say was:
"Humans ... can only pollute their own neighborhoods,
and are not capable of destroying the earth."

Humans can pollute their own neighborhoods, which can
make life very miserable for those around that
neighborhood (eastern europe is an example of this).
That, however, is just a case of people loving money
more than their neighbor. Like most problem on this
planet, it is a problem of the heart and attitude.
That said, I stand by the statement that we cannot
destroy ourselves; That is God's job, and He will tend
to it in good time.