[CS-FSLUG] Ginorio.org and my personal commentary

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Sat Feb 19 06:00:53 CST 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 06:08, Chris Brault wrote:
> Aside from the fact the aliens tend
> to vote green and have no compassion, they often
> espouse evolution as well (as they must to justify
> their own existence).

I've run across a neat proof of God that works like this:

  * If God exists, He knows everything; and

  * If all intelligent beings believe in their own existence,
    whether they actually exist or not (Popeye believes in his
    own existence but happens to be wrong); then

  * If God didn't exist, He would know it; therefore

  * God must exist.

Want me to run through that again? (-:

Cheers; Leon