[CS-FSLUG] Ginorio.org and my personal commentary

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 16:08:16 CST 2005

It never ceases to amaze me,

Since I've taken up the banner or the creation vs.
evolution study, I am always surprised how absolutely
insane evolution is. It's like a really stoned story
teller talking about alien encounters (in case any of
you catch coast to coast am) and their "universal",
"enlightened" wisdom (which always seems to coincide
with current political trends and most of the time is
blatantly wrong). Aside from the fact the aliens tend
to vote green and have no compassion, they often
espouse evolution as well (as they must to justify
their own existence).

However, us humans seem content with story telling. I
mean, the educational system here in northern
California is better than most in this respect, but
for the most part it's teachings are blatently a-moral
and secular. Regardless of the truth, we must maintain
the political correctness of our educational
institutions. Heck, I'd be doing the Punjabs, Hmongs
and society as a whole a big favor by simply teaching
both side of the story and letting the best
cosmological model win.

Of course, all the nonsense stems from an assumption
that there is no creator and therefore no judgment.
We can thank the early 19th century church leaders for
their compromise. Today we can thank people like Hugh
Ross for their political correctness and kowtowing
attitude. Evolution by definition excludes God.
Perhaps someone should mention that to them. You
cannot compromise with the evil one! He has a really
bad habit of doing two thing really well: Corrupting
good people and lying in a very believable way.

Anyway, I have decided to make some short, scientific
rants from my blog. The first of these in on global
warming (for those of you in Kyoto-land). I hope it
helps encourage you all that God is in control, not
humans. We CANNOT destroy the planet even if we
wanted to. God won't let us. If we destroy the planet,
 and thus ourselves, then God is a liar in describing
the events of the end times (which tend to include
ALOT of people). Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

Gabe Ginorio