[CS-FSLUG] Gentoo Linux

Ritchie, Josiah jritchie at bible.edu
Mon Feb 14 10:35:55 CST 2005

IMHO LiveCD Minimal:  You'll want to pull the packages off the web as
you'll end up re-compiling many of them anyway. The minimal CD doesn't
come with packages or a tarball. You 'll wget that off the web to. It
will require patience. Really, it is just about where you want to spend
your time downloading. This is my prefence as it gets the freshest info.

JSR/