[CS-FSLUG] I'm baaaaaack!

Ciaran Hamilton cs-fslug at theblob.org
Sun Feb 13 09:45:12 CST 2005

Hi,

I told you it'd happen someday. :) I've decided to resume active
membership in CS-FSLUG again after a really, really long break. I
couldn't remember my previous subscription details so I've signed up
again with a new address.

Tim: I'm well aware that, not having been part of CS-FSLUG for a long
time, I'm unlikely to regain membership on the admin team, and I'm OK
with that. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that I *shouldn't* get admin
because I don't know what's been going on, how things have changed, etc.
Let me prove myself. :)

Some info for people who don't know me - I'm Ciaran Hamilton, a friend
of Tim's, and a 22-year-old male from the UK. When last I was on this
list, I was still using Windows as my desktop. However, I haven't run
Windows as my desktop for a long time now - I used to run Mandrake for
some time (about two years, I think) but I've recently (a few months
ago) switched to Gentoo. I love Gentoo's Portage system. It rules.

I'm really glad to be back here. :) I look forward to taking part again!

 - Ciaran.