[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Feb 11 21:44:01 CST 2005

On Fri February 11 2005 6:49 pm, Don Parris wrote:
> Did anyone see the story about a baby thrown out the car window?  I
> think in Florida.  The baby boy survived - barely a scratch from what
> I understand.  The parents(?) apparently had a dispute and the baby
> went out the window.  A lady following the car thought it was a puppy
> at first.  Given that Florida has that rule about being able to leave
> children at government agencies, it's totally stupid.

From the "news" reports here, the umbilical cord was still attached to the
baby - born roughly an hour before being tossed out the car window.

> Just watching  the story on the news, I felt like someone had jerked
> my heart right up through my throat.  I mean, I get a little perturbed
> when I see people speeding through school zones (and they haven't hit
> anyone yet).  The Susan Smith case, and others come to mind, but I
> know we've sunk pretty low now.  Understand, I know what the bible
> says.  It's just hard to accept the idea of someone throwing a baby
> out of a moving car like he or she was an empty snack wrapper.

The lack of respect for human life has been a problem for a long time....not
just in our time. I'm not trying to diminish your's and our disgust at that
they did, just that those without Christ often are so selfish that they will
do most anything for their own gain or relief from responsibility.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."