[CS-FSLUG] Office suites

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Thu Feb 10 05:38:03 CST 2005

N. Thompson wrote:

> OpenOffice.org 2.0, in every version I've tried bulleted lists with
> custom bullets flatten out, I use tab to start sub-lists so to speak but
> when I save the files and then open them again the lists have flattened
> out, ruining my document.

I believe it is common in word processors that instead of tabs, you
suspposed to move the margin markers that paragraph. There is a button
visible on the toolbar in my version of OO.o (1.1.0 for FreeBSD) that
allows you to "demote" an item to a deeper indentation, and it moves the
margin marker for you. I've never had it flatten them out using that
indent button.

--
Ed Hurst