[CS-FSLUG] This just in: Trolltech to dual-license QT for windows

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:43:29 CST 2005

It's about time ...

I was just about to go and pickup a QT book upon hearing this news,
but in case anyone else is so inclined, I figured that I would note
that this won't happen until QT 4.0 (second quarter of 2005).

I don't know if there will be any major API changes in 4.0.  Anyone
else a little more familiar with QT, and what to expect from the next
major release?

David