[CS-FSLUG] Workin on something

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Tue Feb 1 23:06:08 CST 2005

Tim, I think I need to give this a little more consideration. the more I
observe of people's reactions to the very topic I tried to address the more
apparent it becomes that most of them believe it is still better to get the
codecs themselves. I have myself been using SUSE 9.2 for quite a while and
now that I've learned how to use KDevelop and found out that they fixed their
previous KOffice problem in this release I don't think I'll be switching
distributions until the next version of SUSE comes out.

I'm thinking my open letter won't make any difference except that people will
think I'm just looking for some reason to complain, I think I'll just burn
the codec RPMs I already have for SUSE Linux onto a CD and my problems will
be solved until the next version.

--
http://celerate.blogspot.com/