[CS-FSLUG] New PTC Study Finds MTV Blatantly Selling Smut to Children

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Feb 1 17:20:13 CST 2005

On Tue February 1 2005 5:28 pm, Ed Hurst wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:19:08 -0500, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com>
>
> wrote:
> > Parents Television Council E-Alert for Feb. 1, 2005
> >
> > New PTC Study Finds MTV Blatantly Selling Smut to Children
>
> Here's another angle: youth sex films are the biggets thing in "artsy"
> movies these days.
>
> http://www2.variety.com/ref.asp?u=drud&p=lm1n&sid=VR1117917076

Yes........very true. Once control over the media was lost, years ago, what we
experience to day and even WORSE to come was inevitable. That was done at the
same time public schools were taken over by "change agents," who were mostly
communists.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."