[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request...

Stephen J. McCracken smccrack at hcjb.org.ec
Tue Feb 1 08:00:08 CST 2005

Hi, all,

Just a quick note to request prayer from you.  For those that haven't
heard my story, I am a missionary with HCJB World Radio in Quito,
Ecuador.  My wife is Ecuadorian.  We need to go back to the USA for a
time of visiting churches and such, but my wife (somewhat through our
ignorance of the immigration laws) lost her visa to the US.  We are
heading to the US Consulate this Friday (Feb. 4) to apply for
reinstatement of her visa.  Our appointment is at 9am ECT (UCT -5:00).
Please pray for this time and the people who will be looking over the
application that they will grant the application and that her visa will
be reinstated.  Thanks!

sjm