[CS-FSLUG] [PD] 10 cents? 20 cents? a million dollars?

'mash re.mash at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 07:31:25 CST 2005

On 12/26/05, Nathan T. <celerate at gmail.com> wrote:

> I keep wondering why we don't get a whole bunch of Christians together and
> buy a chunk of land to make into our own country. In the Catholic school
> they say that Vatican City belongs to no country, often they seem to imply
> it's their own Catholic owned country. Just as a crazy thought why don't we
> get all the Christians together and buy ourselves a big chunk of land, I
> just got this e-mail recently offering me real estate on the moon at very
> low prices, I figure we raise some money to buy the whole thing and then get
> discount rides up there with the Russians and we're set ;-) .

There would be no point to our existance as Christians if that was the case.
We would become tottally unchallanged and would become stagnent.
Never really being much of a witness at all.
Take it as a compliment that it is getting harder and harder to remain
a Christian,
what a testomony that is. I will somewhat glad when all these wishy
washy Christians
start having a hard time. It may finally start to heal our credabilty
if it actually "means" something to beilieve in Jesus Christ and not
the weak little baby in manger the world appears relate to him as.

Remember there are some countries that it is still illegal to be
Christian. Count yourself
blessed you don't live in one of those.

'Mash