[CS-FSLUG] Shopping for a handheld

David McGlone dmcglone at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 17 06:52:05 CST 2005

On Fri December 16 2005 2:22 pm, dmc wrote:
> I have the predecessor to the Kyocera 7135, it is
> the 6035.  A real workhorse and for $50. you can
> get one with several extras on that auction site!

I liked the kyocera better than the palm trio because it is less bulky and
folded, but I have verizon as my provider and only the palm offered service
through verizon. So It doesn't look like I have much of a chance of getting a
Kyocera unless I get a used one with an unlocked sims card. But that still
wouldn't do me any good since I'm still in a contract with Verizon.