[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Re: Interesting picture, creation vs. evolution

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Dec 5 20:00:30 CST 2005

On Dec 5, 2005, at 7:38 PM, Michael Bradley, Jr. wrote:

> The following page provides a great many links to debates, essays,
> etc. related to the questions being discussed here:

	When you got to solid state universes and plasma theories my head
started to boggle. I'll have to try to parse that again later. 8-)

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OfB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton