[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Re: Interesting picture, creation vs. evolution

Schalk Engelbrecht schalk.engelbrecht at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:53:40 CST 2005

Guys - it comes down to what you believe!  Evolution is very simply put,
a religion, packaged as science.  There can be no mixes and matches.
When Adam sinned, death came to the earth - believing in Evolution, you
put death before sin, thereby cancelling out the purpose of our God with
mankind and what Jesus did for us at the cross.  There is thus no need
for us to depend on salvation and sin becomes relative.  See where they
are (mis)leading us....

I would agree with the previous posts that there is no reason to doubt
God's word.  How does the song go?  Our God is a great big God!
Evolution creates doubt in Christian minds and that's about all that can
be verified as truth!

Schalk Engelbrecht