[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Re: Interesting picture, creation vs. evolution

'mash re.mash at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 03:24:56 CST 2005

On 12/2/05, Chris Brault <gginorio at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> AIG has many interesting things to say about Theistic Evolution,
>
> > I think theistic evolution is nothing more than an attempt to appease
> > darwinists. That whole argument of God's days being millions of years
> > to accommodate evolution is a load of bovine produced fertilizer. The
> > bible was written for people, it was intended to be understood by
> > people, why would the bible say days instead of millions of years if
> > it truly was millions of years.

Okay, then explain the dinosaurs and carbon dating ?
Apparently we have no evidence of man being alive at homosapien level during
the periods of dinosaurs. Now I fully believe in creation and have
very strong views
that we, man are not animals and did not come from animals. But I do
believe there
was a very long period of time between dinosaurs and mankind.

Also the word says, "And God said, Let there be light. And there was light."
To be honest maybe God created a very large light, an explosion of
energy and atoms
and then played and mixed them together to form the heavens and the
earth. Then gathering up the dust to form man. The word was divinly
written and you are right for the people.
But trying to explain a lightbulb in the BC years would have sounded ridiculas.
I believe that what we have discoverd and are discovering everyday
does not dumb God
down but astounds me even more. I subscribe to New Scientist and
everytime I get
through one of those magazines I am in total awe of Gods creation!

Remember a day is measured by a man made unit of time. If in 250 years from now
we discover that 24 hours is not an efficient form of measurement and
change to 13 Tanabursts that then causes the word to interpreted
differently. We may even start to argue
why God made the world a in third of a Tanadoppler, which is made up
of 21 Tanaflips. Each Tanaflip made up of 13 Tanabursts. Gets ever so
confusing ! Who knows we may even beat the daylight and never have
night ! What happens to days then ?

'Mash