[CS-FSLUG] [OT] Re: Interesting picture, creation vs. evolution

Chris Brault gginorio at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 02:25:35 CST 2005

AIG has many interesting things to say about Theistic Evolution,

> I think theistic evolution is nothing more than an attempt to appease
> darwinists. That whole argument of God's days being millions of years
> to accommodate evolution is a load of bovine produced fertilizer. The
> bible was written for people, it was intended to be understood by
> people, why would the bible say days instead of millions of years if
> it truly was millions of years.

Most of our modern problems come from compromisers in the early 1800's
and the anti-communist "scientific" push in the 1950's and 1960's. We
did this to ourselves.

That said, there is no getting around "Yom" with a delimiter and "Yom"
defined by evening and morning. According to AIG, "there was evening and
there was morning; the first day" does not merely say clearly that it
was an ordinary day, but rather, it defines what a day is.

Or, as Ken Ham would say, "How could God have more clearly said it was
an ordinary day?"

Indeed, an unbiased look at the evidence (fossils with soft tissue
inside, surviving dinosaur DNA, carbon 14 and helium in deep earth
diamonds) shows a clear case for creation and the flood.

In other words, I don't have enough faith to accept evolution.