[CS-FSLUG] re: wtb laptop

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Mon Aug 22 00:26:10 CDT 2005

Hi Jeff,

   I've forwarded this reply to the list, as your offer may be of
interest to others here.

   This may be overkill for my applications.  You mentioned that it has
a floppy drive, and does it have a RS232 port?

   Thanks to everyone for their help and suggestions on finding a
suitable laptop.  Today I put in over 12 hours of overtime, another day
or two of this and I can afford to buy a laptop to play with while I
recover from an overtime induced breakdown :-)

   Ron T.

Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8