[CS-FSLUG] WTB older laptop

Bob Brown bebrown at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 08:40:45 CDT 2005

You could purchase a USb floppy drive and a usb - rs232 adapter then
never have to worry about the problem.

It was a surprise when I grabbed a floppy disk to stick i nthe side of
my new laptop only to realize the only opening there was a pcmcia.
I couldn't even get the floppy to bend to get in there (floppy my foot) ;)