[CS-FSLUG] Fedora Core 2

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sat Aug 20 23:49:14 CDT 2005

I know that some of you have been using Core 3 or 4, but I am just now beginning to use Core 2. I have noticed quite a few things on this that are to my liking. First of all, the game Tux Racer is actually working properly now. Didn't do that before. Even FireFox seems faster (because of problems with the 1.0.6 installer, I am using 1.0.4 which is just fine with me). I just hope I can figure out the java-x component, I will really being doing well.

Pax,
Christopher

Linux Counter User: #350477
http://www.counter.li.org