[CS-FSLUG] NI: Microsoft Owns iPod

Robert W. robertwo at insightbb.com
Fri Aug 19 22:04:12 CDT 2005

On 08/19/2005 02:18:34 AM, Nathan T. wrote:
> In the ideal world no one would get patents, they can be so simple
> it's rediculous. In a few more years a "survival through inhalation
> of air" patent may happen considering how rediculous patents can get.

Taking "ideal" to mean when Christ returns to rule on earth... No more
patents, copyrights, or property disputes. No more nonsense about
intellectual property. Everything belongs to our God. And is granted to
us at His pleasure.

But more importantly, He provides shelter (or takes away the need for
shelter) and sustenance. "Owning" an idea has no value when your food
is given to you every day.

--
Robert W.
robertwo at insightbb.com

Enter through the narrow gate... But small is the gate and narrow the
road that leads to life, and only a few find it. -- Matthew 7:13a,14