[CS-FSLUG] Preparing a little e-mail for Microsoft

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Sun Aug 14 18:05:15 CDT 2005

The difficulty will be in determining if the place Nathan's cd stops
copying is at the point where the copy protection is.

For some information on copying AOEII in particular, see:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=79479
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=127109

- Tim Young