[CS-FSLUG] NI: VIRTUALIZATION, OPEN SOURCE THREATEN PROPRIETARY MODELS

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Aug 11 14:54:57 CDT 2005

VIRTUALIZATION, OPEN SOURCE THREATEN PROPRIETARY MODELS

Rising interest in virtualization could mean the decline of
traditional software pricing plans. Meanwhile, virtualization leaders
VMware and Microsoft are facing tough new competition from open
source alternatives.

http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid39_gci1115109,00.html?track=NL-301&ad=525395

to you, at this time.