[CS-FSLUG] NI: Church Desecration Video Serves as Jihad Fund-Raiser

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Aug 11 12:02:27 CDT 2005

Church Desecration Video Serves as Jihad Fund-Raiser

A violent video showing the desecration of a church and the murder of a
Serbian soldier is one of many "jihad" videos currently making the rounds in
Western countries to raise funds for Muslim terrorists, according to
counter-terrorism experts interviewed by Cybercast News Service.

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2005/august/0811_church_video1.shtmlhttp://www.gopusa.com/news/2005/august/0811_church_video1.shtml

to you, at this time.