[CS-FSLUG] NI: HP EXEC DECRIES PROLIFERATION OF OPEN SOURCE LICENSE TYPES

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Aug 11 00:23:06 CDT 2005

HP EXEC DECRIES PROLIFERATION OF OPEN SOURCE LICENSE TYPES

SAN FRANCISCO -- Decrying the proliferation of open source license
varieties, a Hewlett-Packard executive on Tuesday urged IBM and Sun
Microsystems to abandon their own licenses and back the GNU GPL (General
Public License).

http://newsletter.infoworld.com/t?ctl=E8AB79:1F5C3D3

to you, at this time.