[CS-FSLUG] ISO Image Quality & Burn Speeds

K. Luckenbaugh kluck at gdrs.com
Mon Aug 8 05:38:24 CDT 2005

Don,

As a rule of thumb,  always burn ISO @ 8x or less.  It will burn @ 16x
but not always consistently.

Kelly

--
This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Robotic Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.