[CS-FSLUG] NI: THINKING PAPER

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Aug 4 21:45:04 CDT 2005

On Thursday 04 August 2005 4:00 pm, Jukka wrote:
> On 8/4/05, Steve McCracken <smccrack at hcjb.org.ec> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > I can honestly respond that, as Christians, we are not at war with
> > anyone other than the "prince of the power of the air".
>
> [snip]
>
> (I agree)
>
> "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against
> principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of
> this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Eph. 6:12)

You boys all missed why I posted this. He makes some VERY good points, as to
the direction is taking, and in all probability what's going to happen. Now,
if he's correct, and I think he is, AND knowing the past and current plans of
Russia, China, and N. Korea, (who are planning an atomic war to wipe us out
and they survive it), it brings us to the point that we had better get our
jobs done QUICKLY because we very well may not have much time to get what He
wants us to do done!!

Fred

to you, at this time.