[CS-FSLUG] Pardon me while I grouch

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Aug 3 09:12:39 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 3:38 am, Nathan T. wrote:
> > Yet, I don't have these problems, nor do any of the boxen I've setup. I'd
> > like to know why you have them and I don't.
>
> I'd also like to know why I have so many problems with SUSE that you
> don't Fred. I've determined it's not the hardware though, perhaps we
> just use different parts of KDE, or you don't notice/care when you
> encounter a bug.

No, I rarely have one show up. I know that those who don't use the SUSE
compiled OS and apps., often have problems. I keep a TOTALLY SUSE system and
have NO "showstoppers." I know of Red Hat users who have the same complaints
some of you have, and they also DON'T use a "pure" R.H. compiled system.

Fred

to you, at this time.