[CS-FSLUG] IE7 nukes Google, Yahoo! search

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 00:11:19 CDT 2005

On 7/31/05, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 31 July 2005 10:50 pm, Timothy Butler wrote:
> > > Well, this year alone I "walked" over 30 people over the phone
> > > through a SUSE
> > > install, and MANY MORE than that in my area here where I've either
> > > done the
> > > install or been present during one. ;)
> >
> > I haven't done nearly as well. I switched three people over to GNU/
> > Linux, personally. One ultimately became a Mac OS X user, the other
> > two went back to Windows XP after a short period of time. :-(
>
> 'Guess I'm lucky.
>
> Fred

Might also help if you don't have some Staples computer associates
down there claiming that Linux was written by the boogey man to
destroy their hard drives. You wouldn't believe the amount of fiction
I've heard from some of the associates at Staples regarding Linux, yet
none of them would be able to recognise the OS if they actually saw
someone using it.