[CS-FSLUG] NI: Microsoft to push unlicensed users to Linux

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Aug 1 15:15:27 CDT 2005

On Monday 01 August 2005 3:37 pm, 國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar) wrote:
> Fred A. Miller wrote:
> >Some believe that "what goes around, comes around." Well, I never really
> >considered if that's true or not. Most of us do our best to help others,
> > even when it costs us a little money. After all, the money isn't really
> > ours anyway, as God only lets us use it. ;) It's not only a mandate to
> > help others, but a privilege......something I'm very greatfull for.
> >
> >Fred
>
> I used to be like U, but that was in Australia, and not in the country
> where I am now.  Here, there is almost always a guarantee that kindness
> will be repaid with a stab in the back.  It doesn't make any sense,
> but....oh well, it's not supposed to anyway.  I'm just hoping for a
> chance to return to Australia - A 2nd chance.

Even though you may get that "stab in the back," you must show God's grace.
You MUST do what He would have you do - NO MATTER what you might go through.
I HAVE "been there and done that" and still do. Let Him take care of those
who respond with evil to the kindness he expects you to show.

Fred

to you, at this time.