[CS-FSLUG] NI: Microsoft to push unlicensed users to Linux

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Mon Aug 1 14:37:31 CDT 2005

Fred A. Miller wrote:

>Some believe that "what goes around, comes around." Well, I never really
>considered if that's true or not. Most of us do our best to help others, even
>when it costs us a little money. After all, the money isn't really ours
>anyway, as God only lets us use it. ;) It's not only a mandate to help
>others, but a privilege......something I'm very greatfull for.
>
>Fred

I used to be like U, but that was in Australia, and not in the country
where I am now.  Here, there is almost always a guarantee that kindness
will be repaid with a stab in the back.  It doesn't make any sense,
but....oh well, it's not supposed to anyway.  I'm just hoping for a
chance to return to Australia - A 2nd chance.