[CS-FSLUG] Apple's Big Virus

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sat Apr 30 01:05:39 CDT 2005

Well, we actually do it on my other newsgroups.  The chances of being
sued are minimal (though not nil).  Firstly, they'd have to take the
case across international boundaries.  They might also have to prove
that they have suffered damages, which I think would not exceed a few
dollars -  Nobody in his right mind would incur exorbitant legal fees
over a few dollars! ;-)

But as someone here has pointed out, if there is a potential of the
author being harmed by my actions, then it's only ethical that I include
just the link.