[CS-FSLUG] Apple's Big Virus

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Fri Apr 29 13:14:38 CDT 2005

I think the concern is more for you legally, than preference. I prefer
to not have to click, but legal issues might restrict it and you are
removing the possible ad revenue that the originators of the article
expect to gain. For those reasons it is ethically and legally close to
stealing depending on the license the article is under.

I tend to say better safe than sorry.

JSR/