[CS-FSLUG] Apple's Big Virus

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Fri Apr 29 13:01:35 CDT 2005

I don't know, Jukka.  I've in fact done it many times, bearing in mind
that I always include the refering link.

Providing just the link is in fact easier on me, for it'd save me the
trouble of copying and pasting the text.  What do the rest here think?
Would U all prefer just the link or the entire article?