[CS-FSLUG] Ichthux - A Christian Distro is Born

Bradly J. McConnell bradly.mcconnell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:40:17 CDT 2005

Bob Brown wrote:

>I couldn't find anything that says what makes it noticeably different.
>
>Perhaps some preinstalled devotional software, Bible study software,
>Christian themes an screensavers, software useful for ministry, and
>the like.
>

>Bob

Since it's a live cd, why don't you download and try it?  (Bandwidth
willing, of course)  Now, for my turn at "critique":
Who is the "target audience" for the livecd?  Is it meant to show a
customized Christian distribution, or is it meant to be fully functional
for the "geek" side?  I just think there is actually too much onboard.
If it is for show and tell, then all the development tools are a waste.
I liked the inclusion of BibleTime however.

Brad