[CS-FSLUG] Sandra on the list

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Sep 28 06:09:54 CDT 2004

Sandra, it was good to hear your introduction.

On Tuesday 28 September 2004 01:15, Sandra Capri wrote:

> I'm an Electrical Engineer at Hewlett-Packard,

Looks like a dream job :) I mean, I kind of picture myself in the early
eighties with all these computers and calculators (like the HP 9816)
and think that being an electrical engineer at HP should be great. Some
solid engineering out there...

> 4 month old Golden Retriever
> named Ciao Esher Capri.  Ciao, as the Italian greeting, and Esher as
in
> the Hebrew for "Happy", as in "Happy is that people whose God is the
> LORD".  He's adorable, but a major handful!  I hope to train him to be
> pet therapy dog, as we did for 5 years with our last Golden (we lost
him
> in April due to a tumor of the spleen).

LOL! I have three dogs :P

Blessings,