[CS-FSLUG] Sandra on the list

R. Thompson ron.t at sasktel.net
Mon Sep 27 23:35:25 CDT 2004

Welcome to the list Sandra,

     and thanks for sharing a little about yourself and your family.
Before I go on about myself, I think that (I haven't visited it myself)
there is a site where some of our personal info is posted.  I'll Just
add that I'm Nathan's dad, Nathan is more active here than I am.

     Again welcome, and good night for now.

            Ron T.

--
Ron G. Thompson, |^|
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
www.petomai.org   ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as doves to their window?" Is
60:8